Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dell XPS M1710 Nvidia GC Infamous Meltdown

This is a video of the Dell XPS M1710 GC problems. msmvps.com for info. I had to look twice repaired by Micro Medics. The GC is a fan who was replaced for the first time. The motherboard, the second. It went bad less than one months after the second repair. It goes back to today. I have less than one weeks left on my extended warranty. Dell thanks for a nice work. ... "Dell XPS M1710" "nvidia 7950 GTX" nvidia graphics card error Problems "," Square Trade Warranty "medical micro computer" ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMJ8JvltKXo&hl=en

My Links : Cool Cell Phones Store

2 comments:

  1. Nice video. I had the same problem with mine. The forums are lit up about problems with the nvidia cards. I hope you get yours replaced PhantomM. Thanks for sharing YUNFEI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the video, same problem here in Holland. I deleted the nvdia driver in add remove programs (safe mode). With the standard VGA the screen is usable but a bit slow. JanDvD

    ReplyDelete