Monday, February 1, 2010

Help Fix My computer is fast and easy!

Can someone help fix my computer quickly and easily? I was writing exactly the same question in the forum again. It was a very active forum for newbie computer technician, gadget lovers and technology, and even professional computer experts populated. Within one hours of my posting the topic, said ten people, each has an opinion or a suggestion on the best way to help determine my computer.

Establishment of a computer can be such a daunting taskespecially to a non-experienced users. If everything about computers, it is sufficient to document and to websites, you will probably panic at the first sign of a computer problem.

When I "Help Fix My Computer" topic posted on the forum, I was experiencing a very slow performance of my computer system. My computer is more than one years old and already so some people would say it is very likely for a computerbegin to slow down especially if you install many software and use your computer regularly. But that does not mean it can not be found and restored to its previous speed.

The first answer I got for my help fix my computer "thread was a suggestion of a tech support agent told me to do a check disk for errors. I already knew, and I've tried, but I asked if they have something specific that I should do in relation to the hard diskcheck. The boy answered and told me how to do it. It was a very simple thing, and almost every computer user already knows that but the problem is not everyone uses it. So I went to the next answer.

Another man suggested that I run a virus scan before. He argued that much of computer viruses that do nothing but deliberately slows the performance of a computer. I followed his suggestion, so I an anti-virus software was installed, and the programfound a few viruses. It was in a position to the virus and my computer, delete actually better than before. Yet it was a little slow, then turned back into my "Fix My Computer help" forum thread.

Another man told me that my hard disk to defragment. Again it was a very simple thing, and I've already done the surgery on the same day. It took about one hours to both my hard drive defragmentation, probably because of the size of the disks and the numberFiles installed there.

Finally, the proposal was really a problem my computer of a man who told me to a free registry cleaner and run it on my computer. I was not very familiar with registry cleaners, so the man walked me through it. I installed the registry cleaner, turned, and removed my Windows registry. And with that my computer finally worked perfectly! It was quick and now I have to waitMinutes and the minutes of the levy, if I computer.

Tags : HTC Phone Store

No comments:

Post a Comment