Monday, September 6, 2010

Tech Shakedown: HP Pavilion anthology owners flood HP's site

If you are one of my Tech Shakedown videos are seen on ZDNet, you would know that I asked viewers to let me know if she knows of a distribution, which are the subject of a Tech Shakedown needs. In cases where proposals as they are from ZDNet viewers (and I've always like this, thank you!), I have to view them. Well, this certainly checked out. A few weeks ago, Andres, an engineer who reads the ZDNet following, contact me via e-mail: Lately, HPbrought to a range of Pavilion notebooks, which are in high demand as a result of its market positions. But it seems there is a cover-up on the reliability of their performance. Many customers who have purchased their notebook, now the same problem, two major problems with their systems. How does Andres other customers know? Well, since June 2007, they flood HP's website with complaints about how their Pavilion notebook computersare randomly losing every sense of the fact that their wireless adapter (which in turn lead to a loss of productivity). The thread is so flooded with messages that the only way I can get web browser to see the entire case be closed without the herd with respect to most of my other applications. For more, visit: blogs.zdnet.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhTIVtUTD4A&hl=en

Visit : Zune HD Review

No comments:

Post a Comment