Thursday, February 10, 2011

Why is my 1080 HD 1080p video laggy Lag Fix Repair - Begbucks HD

Why is it that when I use the 720p or 1080p particular version of the video is laggy now (although at YouTube unveiled the first HD, I have little to no problems, suggesting that perhaps less to do with my system & needed with the subject YT, p 360 & some 480p works fine though.) Btw my computer is an eMachines T2682 from Best Buy as an end in October 2nd, 2003, when the few things I did not pick up trash (The day my life changed as never before possible purchase beforeI had a computer), 2.6 GHz Celeron processor, 80 GB hard drive, but I have an external WD My Book Essential 1.5 TB HDD, 384 DDR Ram (I had a further 256 of the 256 standard, but we now only seems to work at half capacity, although YT delay was already a problem) and I obviously Comcast Performance Plan directly to the modem. Finally, when I view Camstudio or 720p or even 1080p video screenshot, I have no problems at all ~ so any clues? Rate, comment (especially if you know whoAnswer my destiny to make friends) or subscribe to ~ Thank you!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuU5oKKgUhs&hl=en

Friends Link : Buy A New PC

No comments:

Post a Comment