Tuesday, April 26, 2011

SoundMAX HD Audio Fix Stereo Mix Record

Here is the link for the driver: www.msfn.org Alternate links: SoundMAX XP 32-bit driver: SoundMAX dlsvr03.asus.com Vista / 7 32/64 dlsvr03.asus.com If this driver does not work here's another link I filed: sites.google.com Enjoy! And do not forget to leave a review! :) ... 11.16.2009 UPDATE! I've just run through this link under my "statistics and data" for this video. digitalbreed.com It can be seen as similar to his description of the surpirising the problem. It contains additional detailsto be useful for you if my way is not helping. 8/28/10 UPDATE! The Vista driver works for all versions of Windows 7 and Vista, 32 and 64 bit.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIofgxhiuHU&hl=en

My Links : Network Security Software Intel Core i5 750 2.66GHz

No comments:

Post a Comment