Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sandblasting for Computer Case: setup, testing, and FAIL!

The FAIL in the finished product, not the Blaster Here is the link for the info, why is warped: This is www.hotrodders.com only the latest addition to my collection tool, and I thought it was pretty cool, based on a use case. Error! I do not have that radiation was not a flat plate, and without the noobs should not try until after I had destroyed my first piece. On the other hand, this can lead to a different mod and a fix, so we'll see. Lessons from this: Turn 1Press (It was about 60psi) 2 Dec 3 sand to hold the tube more of an angle to the object 4 Get plastic or "Black Beauty" The media delay was not casued by the heat, the real cause of the delay in the beam chamber metal and the heat was a byproduct of it.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azd-o95M0Ds&hl=en

Tags : Portable Cassette Players Computer Locks HTC Phone Club

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the video, that surely counts! As I have observed, Online PC support services have become most affordable and reliable solution for troubleshooting day to day computer problems.
    fix slow computer

    ReplyDelete