Saturday, September 17, 2011

Jailbreak iPhone 3G on 4.0.1, 4.0.2 mms and abstracts fix! [ORIGINAL]

READ!!! 1. If you've already jailbroken ur iphone on ios 4.O or some other firmware. Then restore your iPhone+update to 4.0.1. If not, then just update it to 4.0.1 2. Download Redsn0w rumahabi.com Download iOS 4 firmware www.redmondpie.com 3. Run Redsn0w and jailbreak. The 4.0.1 fixes the MMS problem some people had (they couldn't send MMS). I had this problem too and now its fixed. This jailbreak allows the 3G to have multitasking and freedom of 3rd party apps. I am not responsible for any damage to your iphone or computer. Download and run at your own risk. ALSO! I've been seeing my video copied and uploaded to other people's channels. Unless its a funny viral video i don't see why thats necessary. please don't steal my video. thanks



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJQm9Nw2-YM&hl=en

Related : Rental Laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment