Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Disable Nagle Algorithm - Improve Latency

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MSMQ FOLDER YOU WILL HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE .REG FILE LISTED BELOW AND RUN IT. Disabling the Nagle Algorithm will improve your latency in onine video games. TcpAckFrequency: If you can't see where I went: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip \Parameters\Interfaces\ TCPNoDelay: If you can't see where I went: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSMQ\Parameters If you are lazy and do not want to do the 2nd part ( TCPNoDelay fix..Comes with MSMQ folder) you can download this .reg file ( www.sendspace.com ) and run it. You will then have to restart your computer. Sorry, I didn't add music and I know that hearing my voice isn't the most pleasant thing in the world. Subscribe, rate, favorite, comment, whatever. I'm going to keep the older video up just in case if people don't like this video. ~~~~~~~~~Mabinogi~~~~~~~~~ IGN: Gensou Server: Ruairi



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQPY-wh9PbU&hl=en

My Links : Welcome to Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 Store Transcend 8 GB SDHC Class 6

No comments:

Post a Comment