Sunday, November 27, 2011

Casanova - Wherever You Will Go

yay my computer finally seems to be working! This movie is one of my all time favorites - I love it!! It's about the infamous libertine Casanova from 18th century Venice. Plus it's got Heath Ledger in it. :) This vid is about how Casanova (Giacomo) falls in love with Francesca, who at first dislikes him, but then falls in love with him too. Song: Wherever You Will Go Artist: The Calling (the timing is a bit off between the vid and the music, because I added another clip at the beginning and didn't fix everything else. But it's alright I guess :) oh yeah and there are a few jumpy spots... sorry bout that) Enjoy!! comments are appreciated!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7csK1jn8II&hl=en

Visit : Zune HD 32 GB Store. Intel Core i5 750 2.66GHz Western Digital Store

No comments:

Post a Comment