Friday, March 16, 2012

Jailbreak/Unlock iPhone 2G 3.1.3 with Broken Home/Power Button

support.darreners.com - This video is very useful for those who have an iOS device with a broken home and power button. I have looked around the Internet and have found no other way of solving this problem. My iPhone 2G is locked with a broken home and power button. This video is the only way to solve the problem. If both your buttons are broken, the only way to get out of sleep or power on your device, is by charging it. So, once your device is out sleep, you can go into settings and set you device to never go to sleep. I hope that helps and please let me know if you need anymore help! Donate Your iOS Device: I have read numerous comments where there are people with the same issue, but a different iOS device. Unfortunately, I can not provide with much help because the iPhone 2G is the only device I have to solve this issue with. If you have another device with the same issue and you have no use for it, please donate your device so I can try to create a video to help other people with the same issue. If you would like to donate your device, please private message me or email darren@darreners.com for directions. All firmwares for All Devices: tinyurl.com Download blackra1n (Mac): tinyurl.com Download blackra1n (PC): tinyurl.com Download PwnageTool 3.1.5 (Mac): goo.gl Download Sn0wBreeze 1.5.2 (Windows alternative to PwnageTool): goo.gl



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t8AJ4ESzL0&hl=en

Related : Portable Walkman Store Computer Ink Zune HD AV Dock Store

No comments:

Post a Comment