Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Legend of Spyro ~ Waves

Reading? (: Finally finished, I work on that maybe in 20 hours? "My first Spyro video with JUST Sony Vegas: D Sorry about the quality! O_o Song: Waves Artist: DJ Satomi Program: Sony Vegas Platinum 8.0 (Non-WMM) Game: The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning The Eternal Night and Dawn of the Dragon Category: Effects I work with many questions, but there is something wrong with my computer, so I have another computer, so I can not meet the requirements the work) Hope ya like the video!, D Lyrics: When a rush toAt the beach end of the day When the sand is fading in the way your season and you think all is lost in the waves like a spark in your eyes, your love will be mine if the air is cold, light and glory You have to take my hands and I think the time I got a chance to remind you for a kiss in the moonlight When it was summer It was love at first sight Can you remember Cause I feel now the same will bloom until winter to see this love (x2) as a dip inthe waves I am caught in you love, and I fly in the clouds above I feel you near And I fear no reason the winter "you are here to remind you for a kiss in the moonlight When it was summer it was love at first sight Can you remember Cause I feel the same now Until the winter blooming this love (see x3)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evSF_L7vU60&hl=en

Visit : Cpu Speed Welcome to SanDisk Cruzer Micro 16 GB Store Find Exchange Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment