Monday, March 29, 2010

Why is my computer is so slow - the guaranteed solution for a slow computer down

A slow computer, the last thing we want most, and if you ask me why my computer is so slow, you must do something. I was once told that I was just running slow my computer when I found it. The truth is restarting the computer is not good for me, and it remains as slow as it was before I started again after a few minutes.

There are several ways to have a slow computer and runningsmooth as before.

If you have great programs you used, then the chances are that the file creation can all over the disk so that files are scattered and can easily be damaged, because they are spread over the disk. The windows defrag utility will help you defragmenting your hard disk by deleting the information in the scattered them.

The programs that really do not use or delete you or your computer, because it constantlymemory your computer after installation, even if they do not run. The errors are only indications that your computer is not enough memory. To remove you need on your computer Control Panel and click on the icon that says to Add or Remove Programs, and all programs that you really do not use more storage space available.

This is not only more space available. If you old and outdated programs and the opportunityreduction of errors, because errors in the Windows registry.

After removing these unwanted programs from your computer, make sure to tell them of computers registry, and because they are not automatically deleted from the registry to remove, even if the programs on your computer. The registration can be filled with key data and information and errors in the registry.

The way to do this is to load a registry key scanner, theYou will find all the errors and unnecessary entries, then you can delete in a few minutes. Once you've done you no longer have to ask why my computer is so slow, and it runs quickly.

See Also : HTC Phone Club

No comments:

Post a Comment