Saturday, June 26, 2010

I said: "I am only a man" (Kat / Patrick) Boit

Watch in HQ / HD NOTE: Darnit! I forgot the paintball section .. to set in black and white, Sorry about that. It took me forever to do Thats why I did it to make. I was not on the posting of this video to the first plans, but .. I do not think I'll adopt it, but now I'm lazy. Sorry, guys. I know I promised another video .. But I'm rather proud of, so I wanted to share. But do not worry, the winner of the last video on the way:) It's Tony / Michelle, if you didalready calculate for yourself;) so I love 10 things I hate about you, and vid ive wanted for a while, but are too lazy to DVD on my computer IVE. Well, yesterday I decided to rip it up while I was working, so when I came back I could begin vidding. and I did. and it took me about two hours, which is crazy for me. but this video is pretty simple and straightforward. follows the action. hope you like it:) Song: Flowers for a ghost through the blooming Ivory Fandom: 10 Things I Hate About YouyouProgram: Sony Vegas 7.0 Disclaimer: No infringement of copyright is intended. All video and audio clips belong to their rightful owners. any profits derived or wild Awards August 16th # 36 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation - Sweden # 30 - Top Favorites (Today) - Film & Animation # 44 - Top Rated (Today) - Film & Animation August 15 # 58 - Top Favorites (Today) - Film & Animation # 89 - Top Rated (Today) - Film & Animation



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NnLEn4nTeQ&hl=en

See Also : Network Security Software Welcome to Crucial 2GB 667 Store. Desktop Store

No comments:

Post a Comment