Thursday, June 10, 2010

My PC is On Fire-Dell Laptop Tribute Video (Numa Numa Song)

www.spokenring.com An MP3 of this song can be found at the URL above. The original awesome movie is free to download and is available at: www.elephantsdream.org I do not answer, because no longer show my answer when I told them this video. Something is broken in YouTube. This video called "My PC On Fire", by Brookers hilarious "Crazed Numa Fan ried make" video. It is a parody of "Ma Ya Hi", the English version of "Numa Ye", recognizes the Dell laptop that burst intoFlames in Japan. It uses animated images from the movie Elephants Dream project Creative Commons. Thank you for Brookers makes me so much that I could not breathe and congratulations big smile on your recent success. LYRICS: Hello, it's true Your Dell, will not boot and I made something to show you that you screwed Hello, hello My PC, but no tax is running, I will not pay, you stupid Bill and I throw it the wall When my screen it fades now turned gray now, leaving me onout when my PC to load and play, you make stupid law that I my PC, my PC, my PC will be paid, has gone on fire! My PC, My PC, My PC is on fire! I know that my bill and I bought the Extreme do something to set the colors on your screen Hello, hello My PC, it will not load I will not pay your stupid Bill and I throw it on the wall if you to leave my screen hides the gray today, now deleted my data from my PC to load and play, you make stupid laws that my PC, My PC, My PC will pay is gonemore ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPejYdBM11I&hl=en

See Also : Linksys WRT54G2 Wireless Router Tungsten Pda Western Digital My Book Essential 1 TB

No comments:

Post a Comment