Thursday, August 19, 2010

The High School, never

Sora remembers high school as boring, stupid and very scary, what with running around the school rapist. So instead of hearing him rave organizational meeting of 13 short his feelings through song. ^ ^ Seeing as this is only my second video, I would like constructive criticism. You can say what you want, what you do not like, ect. Just as long as you advice on how to determine what is wrong with. Thank you. Peculiarities: the end is the video off-beat of the music for a few frames. I tried to correct the problembut my computer would not let me really. So yes ... Snap!: Ok, I have no idea where it is, if Snap Luxord first shows up. The clip is silent, and I know for a fact that three times, after an investigation. So yes, either the module is of the song, which is doubtful, or Luxord is just so talented that he is able to defy mute my skillz and ran anyway. School Rapist: Bigrax is my official KH GS rapist. He is so cute ^ ^ Zexion was honored that his first victim ... my playmates.Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts or Bowling For Soup



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q21Car_G1ts&hl=en

Recommend : Hard Drive Recover

No comments:

Post a Comment