Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sony Vaio VGN SR SR190 writing

We have a lot of heat here in socal. Finally, my computer, "said hell with it!" and off. I decided to take it apart, apply some Arctic Silver 5 thermal compound to the cooling performance of the computer to improve. When I pulled the CPU heat sink, it's very light and the thermal paste had hardened. The heatsink on the GPU is much harder to remove. This leads me to believe that the thermal compound on my CPU had failed. However, longIn short, the computer back together, without the fan to join. Once the computer down again, I realized what I had done. Now this is writing at the half, it went much faster than the first. Before you scream of a technology illiterate, buy a Mac, they have the same problems as well: forum.notebookreview.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SGi30YPYRI&hl=en

Friends Link : Awesome Price Netbook

No comments:

Post a Comment