Friday, December 24, 2010

How Do I Fix A Slow Computer?

The one question I am often asked is how do I fix a slow computer. People want their computer to respond quickly. Especially in the days of cable and DSL internet service, they want their computer to be able to keep up. So, when it doesn't, people sometimes lean towards needing a new computer. I will show you one simple program you can run and this is how I fix a slow computer.

First, lets look at a couple of the reasons computers get slow. One of the biggest reasons computers get slow is they do not clean them. And I am not talking about the dust in them (although, it is a good idea to clean this out as well). I am talking about the clutter in the computer system itself.

People just have way too much stuff in there. And with all of this stuff comes all sorts of storage and memory that is taken up by this. So, every now and then, just de-clutter your computer. Delete the files you do not need, and organize everything the way you can find it again.

The second way is to fix your registry files. These are files that tell the computer what to do and how to handle the software. If they get messed up, then the computer begins to run slow, as it is somewhat confused as to how to operate. Just by using a registry repair software, you can fix this.

This can take less than 10 minutes. Just download and install the registry repair software. Let the software run a scan of your computer. It will tell you all of the errors you have within your registry files. Then, the software will fix them. And that is it. Your computer is now running at top speed again.

So, how do I fix a slow computer: by organizing my files better and by using a registry repair software.

Friends Link : Zune HD Review

No comments:

Post a Comment