Thursday, December 9, 2010

How do I make my slow running computer?

I bought a brand new PC with the most recent editions of a good match for these configurations. But yes, I wanted the best of it, and I got it. Then, after one year or so passed, I think it is not as fast as it once was. It's not that new high speed you get with a new PC. Over time it becomes more and more slowly, and it is especially annoying when I am surfing the net or downloading something. What's wrong with my PC and how to fix my slowRunning Computer?

One might think that my problem is no different than yours. Almost all of you like to work there have seen this problem many different opinions and solutions of your friends, most of which were good for nothing. I can say is that people try to upgrade your RAM, formatting your PC to remove and reinstall your operating system and worse, was a change in your motherboard and even processor, but the problem persists. I tried all theseFix my computer running slow, but it did not help.

Here I give you unwanted advice that comes from my experience, I fix my slow running computer. Maybe you're thinking in the wrong direction. The problem lies not in the above components. The real culprit is the registry of your operating system, which gathered some scrap or damaged by some viruses or spyware.

The solution! It needs cleaning. TheCleaners! Some registry cleaning software could do. Many people use this software with very good results. You must do this on a regular basis (well, it's good once a year). This is something the maintenance of your car, try them out.

Related : USB Pen Drives

No comments:

Post a Comment