Friday, January 6, 2012

System Shock 2 HD Review (Detailed Installation Tutorial In Description)

I have been working on this review for ages, all footage custom made via Fraps and the DarkWidescreen Mod. Also check out my website, for info on the similarities between Bioshock and System Shock 2... systemshockbioshocksimilarities.webs.com With reviews for me, its first a joy, then a nightmare towards the end. Im very fussy when it comes to word usage and finding the right footage, and still sense things in this review im not 100% happy about. But I know with me, there will always be criticisms and in the end the video will be constantly re-edited and never actually posted. System Shock 2 is a review that was almost forced upon me, its a game I didn't originally intend to review, but I received an immense amount of requests to do so. The reason I put so much of my time and effort into my Resident Evil review, was because I wanted to present the hidden psychology I discovered within it. The other reason being of course that it was the only video game that ever truly horrified me, and could officially force me to turn the console off. If I feel I can review a game that just might separate my review from the rest, who focus primarily on the technical aspects such as sound, graphics and game-play, rather than revealing some personal connections or depth within the game, then I just might attempt it. That's not to say I have not tried to implement some personal thoughts I have about this game, other than describing the technicalities, but there you are. Do you want try out ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDAp5UlGWOI&hl=en

Related : Crucial 2GB 667 Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz Ink Toners Express

No comments:

Post a Comment