Friday, January 1, 2010

The Best Slow Booting Computer Fix!

What is probably the most common complaint of computer users? "I am pretty sure we have all seen the curse one time or another, and we found ourselves often do not know what the cause of the delay. That's right. Probably the most common computer problem we face is a slow boot computer. But is this good, there are a few simple things that we first of us to try to solve this problem.

Most computer --Users rarely their machines to check for errors. Disk errors or bad sectors to be precise. If you're not a computer technician, you're probably like me, someone who is not properly implemented and regularly reviewed. Sometimes this simple tool or action is all that is needed to resolve a slow startup of your computer.

I once suspected that the cause is due to a particular computer problem I had, to some disk errors on my hard drive. I have a leadCheck the disk for errors, and within minutes, showed them and set the disk errors. This really fixed my computer slow to start. But only for a time, after a few months my computer has been delayed again.

A friend advised me to check, open up so many computer programs have been established and must be performed during the commissioning. He said that launching of these programs use a significant amount of system resources and can therefore contribute to my slow computerPerformance. I have a few programs that behave exactly like what my friend described, including half anti-virus program I use. I admit, I was afraid that my computer could catch a virus, so I installed two anti-virus software. My friend told me to remove the anti-virus programs. When I started to improve my slow computer.

But it was not enough. My friend told me to investigate whether there are computer programs that do notlonger, but still installed on my computer. I looked at my software and that approximately four programs I no longer have to be found. This was a graphic editor, video editor, a game I used to play and a presentation software. I install these programs and has a lot to help with my computer.

The last thing was what my friend suggested I use a registry cleaner too. He said that the register is a list of all computer programsI use. When I install a program or open other files that the directory that cause damage to a computer to slow further. I ran a registry cleaner and tasks performed by IT, I noticed that my computer is slow to boot great start to show signs of improvement.

In my experience, even if he is only one solution for a slow boat to computers, but the thing is, you can first try to the processes I have mentioned here. More often than not,one of these suggestions will fix your computer, or at least improve its performance.

See Also : Western Digital Store HTC Phone Club Computer Ink

2 comments:

  1. Well, I think we can speed up booting up by changing certain items in the registry.

    set pre-reading in order to improve boot speed.
    Click “Start” > “Run”,

    type “regedit” to enter into “Registry”, and find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/ CurrentControlSet/Control/Session Manager/Memory Management/PrefetchParameters.

    Then, find “EnablePrefetcher” in the right window, change its value to 1

    (0—disable pre-read, 1—pre-read application, 2—pre-read system startup, 3—both pre-read). If your computer is above PIII 800MHz, you can change value to 4or 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post! In my opinion, though every computer will become slow, there are still some ways that we can do to fix a slow computer, which includes:
    1) Uninstall the programs that you don't need.
    2) Delete the files you don’t need
    3) Use the disk clean-up option in Windows to regularly clean up the system junk files.
    4) Regularly defragment the hard drive.
    5) Regularly scan the computer for viruses and spyware.
    6) Disable some unneeded startup items.
    7) Use a reliable registry cleaner to regularly fix registry errors.

    I have found an article talking about fixing slow computers in details and you can get more further information here!

    ReplyDelete