Friday, January 8, 2010

How Do I Fix My PC Because It Keeps Crashing

Many times I stared at my computer thinking, "How can I determine my computer because it always crashes?"

Unfortunately there is no simple answer! I used to think that this problem was to cheap computer, but after buying several laptops and desktops in different price ranges, there is a common theme, eventually they will all crash at some point in the context!

Friends will often think that I am a computer expert, and I will ask: "How can I set my pctrue if it crashes? Begin 'Well, ask yourself these questions ...

Let your children on the PC? Children are great for downloading spyware mistake! They are also a number of pop-ups, and often your settings!

Another possible reason your computer keeps crashing, is that they are overloaded! If your PC is only 64 MB of RAM and the installation of graphics, games and other software, chances are that your system will be able to handle your software!Most PCs now come with at least 512 MB of RAM, so it is worth the upgrade if your PC is not on that level.

However, the most common reason that your computer keeps crashing, is it a virus! Many Trojan virus can cause the computer to restart now, if all programs are running, you can drive great and it's not fun when you're helpless!

Best way is to install anti-virus software and ensure that you visit only trusted sites. If all else fails, it is time toreformat your hard drive and wipe your PC clean it can be completed in hours and you'll probably need the data recovery disk, if you bought your PC.

Recommend : Harddisk Store Transcend 8 GB SDHC Class 6

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post! In my opinion, though every computer will become slow, there are still some ways that we can do to fix a slow computer, which includes:
    1) Uninstall the programs that you don't need.
    2) Delete the files you don’t need
    3) Use the disk clean-up option in Windows to regularly clean up the system junk files.
    4) Regularly defragment the hard drive.
    5) Regularly scan the computer for viruses and spyware.
    6) Disable some unneeded startup items.
    7) Use a reliable registry cleaner to regularly fix registry errors.

    Good luck every one!

    ReplyDelete