Sunday, January 24, 2010

Please Help Me Fix My Computer For Free

About one years ago, I said exactly the same statement: "Help me my computer for free." While normally I would be willing to pay, just to set my computer the problem was that I was strongly tied money and I had no budget for my computer. So I said that same sentence to a friend of mine. Although he did not personally came to my place and fixed my computer, but he offered some tips and suggestions.

Well, if youare screaming, "Help me set my computer to do for free", then you must make a number of online search for the specific problems you experience with the computer. You see, the computer is such a complex piece of machinery He has several parts, but it can be divided into two parts: hardware and software. You must first know where you are your computer problem. Whether on a particular computer or on a partSoftware installed on your computer.

If you search online you can do with our specific problem set word, free support in solving my computer, and I guarantee you it will lead very useful results. These results are likely to blogs, forums and websites which provide free information about how to control your computer. But since it's free, you should not just follow the first tips that you encounter. What is a little more searching for relatedProblems and advice. When two or more persons and the experts advising the same solution, it is probably the best answer to your computer problem.

You can also ask for help in forums to solve problems of computers and computer technical problems. Simply open a thread on the topic: 'Help me my computer fixed for free "and I'm sure there are plenty of good hearted people who are happy to help you. I use it oftenMeeting, if I have a computer problem is just too difficult to solve. So far all my questions satisfactorily answered. Sometimes other people, I too much, how easy it is to actually govern my computer and when I listen to their suggestions, I would say to me: "Why did I think of before". Sometimes we just have to be declared for the obvious things.

Besides, you ask help from other people online, you can also download some programs thatdeveloped to solve some computer problems. There are a lot of free and open source software out there. Here's a Free Registry Cleaner, an anti-virus, anti-spyware and other computer programs for the environment. So with the software you download to be careful. Try asking the opinion of other people first before the software on your computer. There are websites and online technology magazines, you can see if a piece of software is also worthtry.

Finding an answer to your 'Help me my computer fixed for free "dilemma is actually quite easy if you follow the above warnings.

Friends Link : Cpu Speed

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion, though every computer will become slow, there are still some ways that we can do to fix a slow computer, which includes:
    1) Uninstall the programs that you don't need.
    2) Delete the files you don’t need
    3) Use the disk clean-up option in Windows to regularly clean up the system junk files.
    4) Regularly defragment the hard drive.
    5) Regularly scan the computer for viruses and spyware.
    6) Disable some unneeded startup items.
    7) Use a reliable registry cleaner to regularly fix registry errors.

    Good luck every one!

    ReplyDelete