Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How do I get Gears of War PC Desktop

Click winrar if you do not: thanks for download.cnet.com re-upload the files on GOW details ^^^^^^^^^^^ Get kyoto2silent. Check out his channel here: www.youtube.com ---------- Gow Pc Rar: www.megaupload.com Rar Rar a 2 www.megaupload.com: www.megaupload.com Rar 3: www. megaupload.com Rar 4: 5 www.megaupload.com Rar: www.megaupload.com 6 Rar: www.megaupload.com 7 Rar: www.megaupload.com 8 Rar: www.megaupload.com ------ - Download all ----- 8 8 RAR Then put all in a RAR folder. DanRight-click on the first rar and click extract here then a folder with the four data files. Watch the video should explain everything. Got questions? Then send me a private message. FAQ Q: Can you play online? A: Yes, Hamachi fix Q: Can you help me with Hamachi fix? A: No, I'm no longer GoW PC on my comp and I'm too lazy to reinstall and figure out how that works hamachi fixed. I only made this video as a request from a friend. Q: Do you have a CD-Key? A: NO! If youAn you tell me so I can share Q: How can I save in the campaign mode. A: Create a free offline user and if you play through the campaign to save the profile. Q: What offline profile? A: This is a like: forums.gamesforwindows.com Q: Why is it so laggy when I try to play shows? A: Whether you have the system, or just a crappy ass computer.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPL-Q1evtnE&hl=en

Visit : Computer Ink Welcome to Crucial 2GB 667 Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment