Friday, May 21, 2010

Selenite

UPDATE: Wah? 3000 views! Thank you! OFFICIAL! I'm back in business! Actually the reason I did not copy because my computer recently deceased, and then I went on holiday, so that the last three or four weeks have been spent fixing the computer, get my pictures back. I'm really sorry I can not copy the last time, but I promised that I would not even have video until I had all my pictures think again. About the vid: This is me two days and a lot of frustrationdo enjoy, so please. The computer messed up the pictures much, so I spent about one hour to try to solve. The main song of selenite Rurutia, and the final number of disintegration Lia. The animes Castlevania (often) Full Moon Wo Sagashite, and I do not know more. Meh sorry if something wrong with him (I have a couple of pictures more than once, and I'm sure the timing is somewhere lost) Please enjoy, please, and do not worry, I make more vids in the near future ! nextVID: Sorrow Lyrics (English) Ah, a light flickers in the ruined city and an invisible tune, full of longing for now echo the burned air sinks to the bottom of the water and is filled with moonlight colored in blue light 's night Your theyre so slender shoulders are not as I hang onto them, but still you fade away Oh, by the end of the universe I found countless little stars When we met, I learned what dizziness felt as now, swallowed in endless waves of gold andSilver We ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTBNl_bO2Y4&hl=en

Recommend : Notebook For Gamer SanDisk Cruzer Micro 16 GB

No comments:

Post a Comment