Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Star Wars Force Unleashed Sith Ultimate Edition PC Gameplay Adjustment & Mini-analysis (1280 x 720)

UPDATE: A patch has been released, is that some of the technical problems, although I have not tested it. I'll just to the point and tell you, this is not a good harbor. There are no advanced graphics capabilities to talk, you screen the game launcher and that's it. The game will be limited to 30 frames per second, as it can run on the console versions, no matter how good your computer. The game creates is goodcontinuously at 30 frames, but it does stutter from time to time. The graphics even look about the same as the Xbox 360 version I've played, except that this is not an anti-aliasing setting, while the Xbox 360 version, I think, uses 2x AA, which is something. There are jaggies everywhere. The strange thing is, this game is a massive 24.6gb installed I see no reason to believe that the graphics were not outdated at all of the Xbox 360Playstation 3 version of the game. Okay, so the use of the images, controls the game very well with the mouse and keyboard, I still used it in this video, but they have to use fairly simple. I have written a list of standard controls in the video description for those of you who are curious. The game also supports full use of the Xbox 360 controller if you have one. So yes, generally a rather disappointing Aspyr action on this issue. I would strongly recommend eitherXbox ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbdgErSDrII&hl=en

My Links : Awesome Cell Phones Check Harddisk Price Welcome to Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 Store

No comments:

Post a Comment