Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bounty Hunters - Part VI: Captive

www.villanjo.webs.com Unfortunately I had to reupload a bug fix ...-_-' here it is again ... hopefully the few people that they become active again and re-post ... I think I saw more people to read my videos correction ... Those who contact you to help me in my site would: www.villanjo.webs.com Okay, firstly I just want to apologize to update it so long, I'm busy with school and finals, plus I had some problems with my computer and software ... and my Wii Homebrew ...-_-'... I postedsomething about my website, so if you like my site, you should have known ... visit anyway ... I will be busy next week, so with graduation, and prices and so .... but I will try to post the next episode as soon as I can, I have to finish a few things first. I will try to have a blog account so you can follow the progress, if you want, and I could give a few sneak up peaks at the following episodes, as I can, that you all be found on my website along with photos and more, plus if I'm there you can chatwith me or my friends. That's it for today ... www.villanjo.webs.com Selected comments: ********************** (* May contain some spoilers, after I read .* This space is reserved for video some of my favorite posts ... I read every comment and I thank you all for your support ^ - ^ but there are some I really like that I find funny ... or so I'll post them here) # 62 - Most Viewed (Today) - Gaming - Mexico



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-nAkeUBXNY&hl=en

Friends Link : Awesome Netbook Western Digital My Book Essential 1 TB

No comments:

Post a Comment