Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ipod broken? are not restored

Okay, so after one year without any problems (I do not even remember to harm in any way and I've never jailbroken) my 1G iPod touch Firmware 3.1.3 (before this happened) is no longer refundable. I played a game and it froze ... if this reflection, I push the botton house, but it only got worse (starting and turning off the screen) and in the end I had to sleep off / home botton at the same time, and now what do you see in the video. I've tried everything seriously:-The latest version of iTunes.-Install iTunes. Test each USB to my computer. Test on my other computer. -Open the gates. Close firewalls, etc. - (anything said on the website of Apple's). HALELLUJAH! Hey! So after more than one month, I finally have my iPod and I'll post what I did, but I can not really say if it will work for you have a problem: S Anyway, here I go: 1) I put my iPod to the charger (one that at the outlet, the USB cable is not a computer) and showed it to fully charged 2) IHold sleep and home button off (while connected to the charger) 3) I displuged, waited a whole day, connected to the computer and repaired 4) an end to my iPod probably in DFU mode, or just stucked cool, well, I will ask each other than "how the hell did you get this idea" answer because I do not really remember ^ ^ A few words more: I have the charger before this time so I'm done not tell you now that does not work in order to restore your iPod, and my ideawith ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72ZdwgMLgH0&hl=en

Friends Link : USB Pen Drives

No comments:

Post a Comment