Sunday, June 5, 2011

AFI Top 100 Movie Quotes Part 4

READ before !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE MORE of these AFI 100 left! AND YES, as I always JOURNEY TO LIST, it gets harder to find each clip! I HAVE MY COMPUTER and is UP !!!!!! Part 4 Since no one have the decency to the real clips of the actors say, the post and quoted, but it is to find yourself (which, incidentally, no one tried to do was good at it) I decided to AFI Top 100 Movie Quotes doing the real actors, "he said. I am not the ownerCopyright OR ITS Each of these films or photographs to enjoy for the people, and yes I will put all 100 videos movie quote! From ... # 61 "Say hello to my little friend!" # 62 "What a dump." # 63 "Mrs. Robinson, are you trying to seduce. Are not you?" # 64 "Gentlemen, you can not fight! This is the War Room!" # 65 "Elementary, my dear Watson." (If anyone knows where is the clip i will FIX IT) # 66 "Take your stinking paws of me, you damned dirty ape!" # 67 "Of all the gin jointsall cities in the world, she walks into mine. "# 68" Here's Johnny! Here "# 69" you are! (Only the trailer was so yes, I know it's short cut) # 70 "Is it safe? wait "# 71" Wait a minute. You is not nothin 'yet heard! "# 72" No wire hangers, ever! "# 73" Mother of mercy, this is the end of Rico? "# 74" Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown. "# 75" I have always depended on the kindness from strangers. "# 76" Hasta la vista, baby. "# 77" Soylent Green is people! "# 78" Open the pod bay...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8__9WG8DoDQ&hl=en

My Links : Garmin Nuvi GPS Navigator

No comments:

Post a Comment