Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thought Talk 1 - How would you fix Halo: Reach? (Aka "Reach here complain")

Hey guys, Alex here. Sorry I just kind of went last time, I was just so busy lately, as I say in the beginning of the video. I'm actually a computer science project due on Sunday and between keys on both Monday and Wednesday, so I'm still a while to become flooded, but I would be able to find a few hours here and there to comment on play and halo. Also, I'm sorry that I almost never on XBL to play something other than Halo 2 Vista. Again, I'm busy, and yes, I have noAchieve much fun. I promise I will be online more, but I've accomplished a lot today with some friends, and it was pretty funny (friends magically make everything better). Anyway, I hope you like the video and fill your entry with the theme. Enjoy. Skype for Windows: www.skype.com Skype for Mac: www.skype.com attention Halo3Productions911 to record: www.youtube.com PS Tyler has a very great surprise for you all. Be prepared.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM84vPUUrEU&hl=en

See Also : HP Ink Cartridges Inkjet Printer Ink Western Digital Store

No comments:

Post a Comment