Friday, July 15, 2011

Gajeel x Levi | | all for you

WARNING: credits include manga spoiler (totally worth it if you ... haha ​​love as Gale). If you do not want to see, PM me about the songs / programs are used in the video, and I'll tell you then. ^ ^ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Anyway, to say hi to my new number one OTP! :) I love these two together. Such an inspiring relationship with the charismatic characters and above all great development. I think it's a shame hardly anyone pays attention to them here, soI wanted to do something about. :) I'm making this video last 2 months. Not because I was so lame slow, but I was very busy ... too much. . __. + Screwed my old computer files to vegas and I could not open ... again. My new computer managed to correct the problem, but I think it's a small miracle. haha Well, I hope you enjoy this new video from me. Even if you do not know, this show / pair, it's a little MSG. I personally think that everyone should have secondChance when it comes to relationships. That's why I made this song so much treasure. Anyone can make mistakes, but to do good, back to the lovers (and even if it would say lame) and got into Gajeel FT. It is very inspiring character in this way in my eyes. Well, now I'll stop boring. Enjoy the video as you can and if you want to know some details, waiting for the credits, thank you! + Sorry, that all the time lately. I just need my focus...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y9o-D9363k&hl=en

Recommend : Receipt Printer Kaspersky Internet Security 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment