Friday, July 22, 2011

With the first Android apps for free without connecting to the computer

-IMPORTANT: Some feedback I received, it seems that sometimes the user with a browser that does not stock the browser downloads the necessary implement was used. Leave me feedback on how you work, so I can keep people updated. Also, some phones have problems downloading the program, let me know or let www.applanet.net know so they can solve these problems. Thanks. -When leaving comments, let me know what web browser you use and what kindPhone to use so I can inform others. Thanks. applanet.net www.applanet.net to-Go, register and login. The "Downloads" Go and download the latest version of Applanet. Go to the Android Market and download "4Shared". Installation and 4Shared open and search for "applanet.apk" Download and install the application, the application gives you the Applanet. -I have only tested this on my phone, the HTC is an Evo and I've only tried on my phone. -Because I onlytried once, I would like to know if it works for other phones too. -Make sure you TURN "unknown sources, the installation of non-commercial applications" setting in your Applications settings (This is only for HTC Evo users)-A friend of mine and I'm downloading and testing applications because I was able to do this, and they all worked so far. Enjoy, and comment with feedback. Thanks to: ThisBJesus



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO3Nv2Ibhs8&hl=en

Related : Crucial 2GB 667

No comments:

Post a Comment