Saturday, July 30, 2011

Windows 7 Upgrade Membership missing parts. To understand what and how to acquire the FIX.

What you see is exactly what I did and how it happened. My HP computer with Windows 7 upgrade. I had to drive to get Windows 7 when it became available in October last year by Microsoft. I decided to install my video, so you can change your mind do not install or, if you hesitate. My Vista upgrade was awarded to the Blue Screen of Death and I had to do a clean installation. It was hard. I hoped this would not happen with Windows 7. It did not! Please do not try to convert me into a Mac, because Iare using Windows as long as I could not afford to change. I also love all the simulators that work with PC and Mac do not. I've found for Windows 7, the most fun to use. It has many great photo-editing features, and everything is working well so far. It took Microsoft a while, but that seems the best yet. Go to www.microsoft.com for the viewer here. http Thanks for watching and subscribe. Dave



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtFr-Rif72E&hl=en

Tags : All In Ones Printers Shop Intel Core i5 750 2.66GHz

No comments:

Post a Comment