Tuesday, May 22, 2012

APH - Hetalia - Germany

!!Title and artist of this song are written in the beginning of the video!! Turn on (or off) the Annotations for the lyrics and the translation. Translation was found online, but I had to fix some lines myself. Do not take the Lyrics too serious, it's meant to be ironic! ;] ...IRONIC!!! This song is meant to be ironic!!! In other words...funny!! Get it?? Sorry guys, but some people here don't get the joke of this song... @__@'''' ...IS SO NEED TO MAKE THIS NEW!! I apologize, it was my second video. It's not good TT__TT EDIT--- Oops...what happened? The video responses are gone?! O_o I clicked around because my computer was slowly and suddenly...they were gone!! Sorry!!! That wasn't my intention!! DX -- After I did the slideshow for Austria, I wanted to do one for Germany too! :D But I got lazy in the end - sorry ^^ Because a lot of people are asking why they sing "Schwein" / "Swine" in the end: So, it's not really clear. I really don't know. "Swine" can also mean "luck" in German. Or instead of "sein" ("to be") they sing "Schwein" ("Swine") because it sounds similar and because that line is actually a lilttle bit grammatically incorrect. Or because Germans are "not allowed" to be proud of their country so in the moment they're "proud" they sing this line to make them realize that they can't be proud. Or just for fun to confuse us all. OTL. Literally "Schwein" translates to "swine" or "pig". But it can also mean "luck" ("Ich hab' so ein Schwein" means something like "I'm ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_06vEZE4U&hl=en

My Links : Garmin Nuvi GPS Navigator HTC Phone Store Zune HD 32 GB Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment