Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Drawing - Haku

Hi again! Long time, no videos. But I'm not dead, just been really busy and this was also done between commissionwork which has kept me busy (beside the fact that my computer was down for about a month :--D) But I'm back again, and this time I wanted to draw something -at least somehow- different. So here's Haku from Spirited Away, which is a really good movie. As well as the other Ghibli movies *_* So yep. Some of the lines are quite shaky because for some reason the recording program was slowing my computer down so much, argh :B lagging and lagging. Oh and there are also a few seconds missing in some places, don't know why. ....AND, ooh my god I don't know what happened with the tail :''''D looks really funky and out of place, but luckily I noticed it before I uploaded the video and could fix it in the final image! So yes, I know it looks off during the video .. but let's just pretend that it's winding or something haha. Art (c) me Haku (c) Studio Ghibli Music: Explosions In the Sky - Your Hand In Mine Program: Photoshop CS3 with Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet thanks for watching! I DO NOT OWN THE MUSIC OR THE CHARACTER, ONLY THE DRAWING:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCUtqY5aTpE&hl=en

Recommend : Western Digital My Book Essential 1 TB Awesome Cell Phones Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz

No comments:

Post a Comment