Friday, May 25, 2012

Magicka - Getting the Teleport Book VERY Early

So, this isn't going to be fixed, which I LOVE! My biggest hug to the Magicka dev's for actually enjoying the concept of a sequence break! (I'm looking at you, Valve!) UPDATE: Possible on a single computer, with two controller! Thanks to GekkoX for the find! "This is actually doable in single-player if you have a secondary controller. I manged to launch the other player up there, but instead of using the method in the video, I simple made the second player stand next to me in the direction of the tower and cast the spell in the video twice, sending him soaring at said tower. I did it this way because while attempting the trick according to the video, I couldn't launch myself, but only the other player and I didn't have to worry about timing." I've got a bit more footage of the fun we were having with this bug, so if people want to see it, just leave a comment saying so.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0k3iYDfwDU&hl=en

Friends Link : Western Digital Store Receipt Printer Cpu Speed

No comments:

Post a Comment