Saturday, March 19, 2011

The first free Android apps, without connection to a computer

-IMPORTANT: Some feedback I've received, it seems that sometimes use a web browser that is not the stock for the necessary downloads had used. Let me feedback on your work, so I can keep people updated. Some phones have problems downloading the program, please let me know if www.applanet.net to know so they can solve these problems. Thanks. -If you have comments, please let me know which browser you use and what typePhone you're using, so I can inform others. Thanks. applanet.net www.applanet.net to-Go, register and login. The "Downloads" and download the latest version of the applanet. The Android Market and download "4Shared. 4Shared Installation and open and search for" applanet.apk "Download and install the application, this application allows the Applanet.-I have only this on my phone, the Evo is a HTC and I tried only tested on my phone. "Because I onlytried this once, I know if it works for other phones do too. -Make sure you are one of the "unknown sources that allow the installation of non-commercial applications" setting in applications, you can (this can be, for HTC Evo users)-A friend of mine and I even for downloading and testing applications, because I could do this, and they all worked so far. Enjoy, and respond to any feedback. -Thanks: ThisBJesus



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO3Nv2Ibhs8&hl=en

Recommend : Welcome to Crucial 2GB 667 Store. Zune HD 32 GB Store. Zune HD AV Dock

No comments:

Post a Comment