Thursday, March 10, 2011

UPDATE damaged hair!

All products mentioned are written in here! Subscribe and I will always love you. Fact. Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com Fix your damaged hair! As some of you will know if you would have subscribed to for a really long time, then you know that I seriously short, blond hair used. I had a large proportion of the pieces because it's so over-bleaching, excessive heat, etc. This video shows you how to repair damaged your damaged hair! Said products! Kiehl's mayonnaiseUltimate Thickening Shampoo TIGI Bedhead Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo and Conditioner Kerastase Chroma Thermique protection milk Tresemme heat protection spray Tresemme Iron Style and Hold Spray Protect Silica Biotin tablets tablets I hope this helps. I love you all so much! Love and Lipgloss, liviesays xoxo



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boe8SvpYKPo&hl=en

Visit : Welcome to Crucial 2GB 667 Store. Notebook For Gamer Buy A New PC

No comments:

Post a Comment