Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jailbreak iPhone 3G on 4.0.1, 4.0.2, mms and abstracts to solve! [ORIGINAL]

READ! 1. If you already jailbroken iPhone on ur ios 4.o or other firmware. Then again, the iPhone update to 4.0.1 +. If not, then just a second upgrade to 4.0.1 Download Redsn0w rumahabi.com 4 IOS firmware and jailbreak Redsn0w third www.redmondpie.com Run. The MMS 4.0.1 solves the problem, some people (they could not MMS). I had this problem and now solved. This allows the jailbreak 3G multitasking and the freedom of the 3rd party apps. I am not responsible for theDamage to your iPhone or computer. Download and run on your own risk. ALSO! Since then I copied my video and upload other people's channels. Unless it's a funny viral video that I do not see why it is not necessary. Please do not steal my video. Thanks



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJQm9Nw2-YM&hl=en

Recommend : Memory Card Store

No comments:

Post a Comment