Sunday, March 27, 2011

How can I clone my hard drive.

After kicking the side of my computer to the hard disk starts (It was only a 1 year old Maxtor)!, I knew it was time for them as fast as I could, before it can not clone. I have Vista. I used my copy to Commander-9 program, the clone of my old hard drive to a larger WD. Here is the link to the download version of the official website. www.avanquest.com Then I decided to make my wife's computer by cloning your hard disk to another, too! (Hers is XP) Here's what I did. Also, ifYour discs are larger than the 137 GB barrier than the DOS disk first set so that your computer can 'see' the whole 320GB or whatever you choose. And never forget to "Scan Disk" run (tell that automatically fix errors) on the original drive before copying it over or will in the middle and you have to start from scratch, as Copy is Commander 9 Do not leave copy error .... And that's good! It seems maybe the "frozen" when it starts working, but be patient. ITwill work. Good luck.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNROqKOFFAw&hl=en

Friends Link : Crucial 2GB 667 Cool Cell Phones Store

No comments:

Post a Comment