Thursday, March 24, 2011

Umineko Motion Graphic vol 6 W / English Translation

Okay, uploaded again. This should be a lot smoother, so let's see how it goes. Everything is up yet, but I'm still back, I own no part of the record, I have to correct the wrong, see. As always, if you find a mistake, they call in the comments or send me a PM and I'll fix it pronto. Thanks to LiveJournal and lijianliang escargotage to correct some mistakes I had. Also thanks to YouTube LegendPst who helped me with another biggie. Also special thanks to victorialau95,whose videos I see a couple of times in the process of translation. As always, I wish I could do art, or to sing well, but I can not. I can also write as beautiful as a series of Umineko. I am a humble translator. I make no money from this nor do I have no plans. I own nothing except my computer I love to embrace, if I do not smack me. Right, more credit. I wish I could say is that I download the source of beauty are quality, but unfortunately I can not. The creditwould here: joesca.livejournal.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN1AubE1R_A&hl=en

My Links : Hard Drive Recover

No comments:

Post a Comment