Monday, May 30, 2011

Broken Samsung 226BW consultant - Adjustments tip info.

I turned the computer one day and my screen was like a flash to flash. I knew something was majorly wrong. Knowing that it could be several things, my first guess was the food. So I took it apart and my discovery was the power supply capacitors. I replaced the capacitors and the problem they have solved the problem. With shipping and handling, the entire repair cost $ 12 dollars. I bought an additional capacitors, in case this happens again. I have a friend who hassame monitor and can be repaired in the future need. They are not technical enough to make your own electronic equipment to repair, please contact me inclined, and we can fix in the United States at a reasonable price. -------- 330UF 25V - 25V 820uf www.mouser.com - www.mouser.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjjpmCcs8ho&hl=en

Friends Link : Sony VAIO VGN-FW465J Linksys WRT54G2 Wireless Router

No comments:

Post a Comment