Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Silver the Hedgehog - The Movie (working title) Bivouac 1

ok where to start? ok first off: I'm for keeping you waiting for the next episode to apologize ... I swear to God ... it's almost done. Secondly, I have some special thanks for giving this trailer ... Thanks Novally all sprites I've always needed. (The creators of the sprites are mentioned in the video). Thanks to my best friends of Israel and Salvador to leave me any ideas to make the film inspired. (You do not have a user in YouTube and MySpace, but hardcorePlayer in real life.) Oh and thanks for cheering me Sonicworld24 each time I continue to log on Mega Sonic Bros AF (my # 1 Fan) and for all the comments of any contributions, I can read each of them for ideas and motivation to keep me going. So as I said long ago: "My fans have me go." so keep those comments coming! And thanks for the Silver Silver53 sprites you see in the trailer. (They're the best!) Enough With ... This is a trailer for myFilm "Silver the Hedgehog" Of course I still think they come with a better name instead of just "Silver the Hedgehog" because it carried a variety of motives, and I really do not know what to call, so if anyone is interested is the assumed name for my film, I'll gladly accept! ^ _ ^ Even with a number of technical issues and facts ... my computer slows down hardcore, because I save about 1 GB of RAM, so I will try to buy an 8 gig. So until then, all myFollow ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV3TLmnn-nM&hl=en

My Links : Desktop Systems Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 Welcome to Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 Store

No comments:

Post a Comment