Monday, May 2, 2011

Seagate ST31000340AS 7200.11 1TB BSY absurdity fix SD15 Firmware

Seagate estimates of repair costs for my drive = $ 1000 This update will only cost you time + material. You can also use it to me for repair. Please inbox me for more instructions. It is a fixed amount of $ 50 per trip + the cost of U.S. domestic shipping back and forth (FedEx 2Day is preferred.) READ before you have a question that can be answered. Thank you! All comments must NOT repost my permission, if they do not seem to continue. This tutorial will give Seagate hard disksBSY error (undetected in the BIOS) and LBA 0 = normal function. This is not formatted your hard drive. All files on the Internet. Donations are welcome, as I volunteer technical support while deployed here to visiting schools and support me. Its great, but donations (any amount) is a god send. www.paypal.com Many thanks to those who donate! Their support encouraged me to test emerging free computer technician like me, solutions, and share the videos you createthem with the world. ****************** ******************* MATERIALS a Windows 32-bit OS (XP to Vista OS or 7) is compatible with the drivers I have the link below. 64-bit systems are not working with them. * CA-42 Cable $ 3.39USD - search eBay to ensure that it is manufactured in China. * RS232 Female Crimp Pins (Pack of 25 for $ 1.49USD + tax) from Fry's (In-Store) or packs of 100 online 09a18921.urlpulse.net Try also on eBay. This is an alternative to the RS232 TTL of the bridge used in other...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29FztWJVxbM&hl=en

My Links : Windows Mobile Information

No comments:

Post a Comment