Saturday, May 14, 2011

Final Killcam! | Smoking oG | OllieHD | Episode 9 (HD)

Final Killcam! Episode 9! If you think these pictures are fake / set up in any case, kill the XP bar to check the soil or the bonus XP. Simples. Please, I like 200 +? , DD, or at least something with my PVR or TV, it's really creepy, pretty sure that's not the PVR as I have tried many institutions are formed. Take a look at, or try a different TV or PS3? PSN: XBL OllieHD: oG flue ------------------------------------------- ---- My Twitter My twitter.comFacebook www.facebook.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com TeamFuMe ------------------------------- my setup ---------------- TAGS: Team Division Smoke TeamFume PS3 Playstation 3 Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Microsoft Xbox 360 Sony Fume oG FuMe_oG game winning kill finale Killcam Modern Warfare Call of Duty 2 Call GWK intervention of Duty Trickshot FaZeclan Faze Fume members roster editing Sony Vegas 9.0 FinalKillcam



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sayDXLX1J9E&hl=en

Tags : Palm Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment