Saturday, May 7, 2011

iPhone WiFi Repair: Fix furnace (melting of the PCB) - also works on iPod Touch

Like the iPhone WiFi to repair the oven (or if one reflow, the PCB). I fixed my iPhone WiFi problem with the following steps: www.iphonetiquicia.com The oven trick my iPhone fixed by the melting of the solder connections in my motherboard. * But * I was very careful, and I have a thorough troubleshooting first. I also have iPhones degradation experience. Other guys have tried the same experience and it did not work for them. So be careful, read everything, comment, if you are sure you can trythe update. I have both successful and unsuccessful repair at the bottom of the video recorded text. iPhone PCB Cooking Directions: 1) Preheat oven to 385F (196C) 2 cooking) PCB (motherboard) for 7 minutes 3) on a wire rack for 1 hour. But before you try this update is actually a hardware problem with the aid of the Apple troubleshooting guides and support.apple.com support.apple.com If after reading this guide, Apple says that its service is to see FAQ that your chancesA software update could have very slim, you probably have a hardware problem. In my case, my wifi was very broken. My iPhone could find the network then immediately dropped. I would be the correct password for the network and my iPhone would always ask me to re-enter. I followed the Apple troubleshooting guide and everything was up to me took my out-of-warranty iPhone 3G at the Apple Store for service. After the update in this video my wifi...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1azZWWkmSg&hl=en

Visit : How To Fix Computer Check Harddisk Price Portable Cassette Players

No comments:

Post a Comment