Tuesday, June 5, 2012

3LW - No added (Baby I'ma Do Right) - With Lyrics

Omg, sorry that you can't read all the words! It looked perfect on my computer. Say the word, then ill fix it. :3 !Read me! This video/song does not belong to me, it belongs to 3LW and their record label. If you want the MP3, please message me with your email address and the name of the song and artist. Album: 3LW 01: No More (Baby I'ma Do Right)--Uploaded 02: Is You Feelin' Me 03: Playas Gon' Play 04: Gettin Too Heavy 05: Im Gonna Make You Miss Me 06: Not This Time 07: More Than Friends (That's Right) 08: Curious 09: Til I Say So 10: Crush On You 11: Ocean 12: I Can't Take it No More (No More Remix)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDyoAzdPoVY&hl=en

Tags : Awesome Cell Phones Welcome to SanDisk Cruzer Micro 16 GB Store

No comments:

Post a Comment