Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Minecraft Tips and Tricks - How to annihilate Blazes Fast after demography accident - PVM/PVE

Please post a comment on a prompt for next week skit sundays. I know this isn't skit sundays, but I had trouble thinking of an idea after spending all day today helping my dad with stuff. I wasn't able to get on the computer until very late, and I was tired and couldn't think of anything with the given prompts. So please post new comments below on a prompt for next week. Sorry for this video at the last minute, but I didn't want to give an impression of "laziness" for the 2nd time in a row. I was literally panicing trying to get a video for skitsundays today, but I just couldn't function, since I have a migrain from being outside (in the rain I may add) helping my dad fix something. So I hope you all can understand and hopefully I can get back into weekly Machinimas next weekend. So in this video, I will be showing you how to kill blazes without taking any damage. I used this trick in my hardcore speed run series. I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to leave a rating if you enjoyed, and subscribe if you are new to my channel :D rags: minecraft how to kill blaze fast tips and tricks born to pvm mc pve trapdoors snowballs blaze rods



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-En5_Uud2o&hl=en

See Also : Garmin GPS System Verbatim DVD Store

No comments:

Post a Comment