Wednesday, June 27, 2012

[How To] Use TeamViewer 6 or 7 Tutorial(Free Remote PC Connection Tool)

Link: www.teamviewer.com TeamViewer has a freeware version of its program that allows you to remotely connect to other PCs. It's a great tool that I live by, and one of the main reasons why I love it is to remote control other PCs on my home network! See the tutorial to learn more! Youtube tutorial request form spreadsheets.google.com More links and our wiki in the GameDexterity Channel! Other Misc Trivia Info: 1) I realize the tutorial is somewhat "short". I tell it how it is. I save no time for long winded explanations. 2) If it sounds like I am rushing, well, I am. Fact is people enjoy shorter tutorial videos. If you are not one of those, sorry, learn to deal with it. I cannot win. People complain if videos are short, and if videos are long. It's so hard to reach a compromise with the Youtube community. *sigh* 3) I use TeamViewer 6 primarily to do file transfer, and to check up on remote torrent downloads. I also used it more times than I can count to remote connect to gamers around the world to fix their port forwarding issues on their router. Isn't that what my port forwarding tutorial video is for?!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOLfIBJ1ELw&hl=en

Friends Link : Awesome Netbook Hard Drive Recover

No comments:

Post a Comment