Saturday, June 23, 2012

World Cup - "In the Sun 0.8" Online Goals Compilation

MUSIC: Feeder "Seven Days In The Sun" As you can probably tell by the title of this video, this project was not actually fully complete (hence the 0.8). I did finishediting the full video, but unfortunately, due to a computer problem, I wasn't able to render the final version. Luckily, I had a slightly less polished version already rendered. I felt that some of these goals were too good to go to waste, so I decided to upload the 0.8 version. Normally this isn't something I would do, but I've litterally been trying to fix the problem for 6 hours today, and about 10 hours yesterday, with no luck. A lot of people have been requesting a WC goals comp, and with the FIFA 11 demo coming out in less than a week, I figured I should just go ahead and upload it. So there are definitely a few changes I would have liked to done, but I suppose most of the vid is fine. The FIFA 11 demo will be out the 15th on Xbox LIVE and PSN. Like last year, I will make a tutorial featuring all the new skill moves in the game. And to keep everyone happy, I will make one tutorial for Xbox 360 and one for PS3! So look out for that! =)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFvBLMtlZes&hl=en

Recommend : Garmin GPS Nuvi Store

No comments:

Post a Comment