Thursday, February 3, 2011

Clois-Smell Of Desire

* Warning * Contains Sensual due to losing all my vids and clips, I decided to test a new video with all clips I ripped and converted to. Now the quality is not as good as I wanted because of computer malfunctions and how to publish multiple times. If you are not one of his other. My computer is all for me, so now I have to fix it. Anyway, I had for this purpose. I could not stop. Now that I can I find out what is wrong with my computer. Once this is done I will getis on the right. Now for the vid. Sorry if the quality is poor. This vid is very dirty and suggestive. So hopefully no one offended. It contains R-rated clip. If you do not like these things. Then watch out do not hesitate. I myself have marked, because I want to make sure that I will not offend anyone and to avoid looking guys. Can you tell I'm so nervous about it ... LOL I'm probably over reacting. Anyway, let me know what you see when you think about it.In this vid I combined Clois scenes and other scenes with movie clips. This is a tribute to my first vid principles of pleasure. Let us in this one she knows about his powers. It's what happens in the attic and the farm after the comment Lois' ". I really liked you" Have fun! :)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izKvygBvqXI&hl=en

Visit : Western Digital My Book Essential 1 TB

No comments:

Post a Comment